Engineer, Analog IC Design
No of Post: 04Job Responsibilities
- You will work as part of a team to design and implement high speed interfaces and complex mixed-signal circuits such as high-speed digital/analog DDR/SerDes/PLLs, data converters i.e. ADCs and DACs, interpolators using the state-of-the-art sub-micron CMOS technologies using various EDA tools.
- Work closely with mask design engineers to deliver the physical design as well as work with characterization groups for silicon evaluation.
- Your other responsibilities will include architecture studies, circuit designs & simulations, floor-planning, instructing mask designers, reliability verifications and silicon bring-up.
- Proficiency with UNIX and CADENCE design environment
- Experience with circuit verification and optimization including layout verification and parasitic extractions of the circuits
Employment Status: Full-TimeEducational Qualifications
- Masters in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)
Experience Required: 1-5 yearsAdditional Job Requirements
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Team Work Capability.
- Willing to Stay At Least 2/3 Years.
- Quick Learner.
- Excellent Communication Skill in English & Bengali.
- Able to Work Under Stress.
- Leadership Capabilities.
- Willing to Build Career in VLSI Industry.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
15th September, 2019.
For any query please contact: 01798813734
Job Location: Dhaka
About Ulkasemi: At ULKASEMI, We push the boundaries of what is possible. Developing technology takes more than talent, it needs amazing people who understand the collaboration, respect, and who will go the extra mile to achieve results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the quality, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available and come to join our team.