IC Mask Design Engineer
- Understand circuit diagram and design layout according to different methodologies as guided by the technical team.
- Review layout of the design and provide feedback to the circuit design team as per requirements.
- Perform all physical verifications (LVS, DRC, ERC and EDRC) required by customer.
- Run circuit extraction as required by company methodology.
- Prepare detailed documentation for later use.
- Prepare reviews as instructed and required by management/technical leads and record and complete action items for the reviews.
- Submission of daily work status and mail it to the team leader and circuit designer.
- Graduates having a BSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering degree having VLSI and relevant courses in their course curriculum.
- Students from any reputed university who are in the final semester of EEE department and already completed VLSI and relevant course.
- Minimum exposure of layout design through university study or equivalent industry experience.
- Familiar with verifications like LVS, DRC etc.
- Moderate knowledge on electro migration and IR drop.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX operating system.
- Keen interest, passion, positive attitude and self-motivation to work in semiconductor industry are highly recommended.
- Need to have patience and dedication under high work pressure.
- Have to cope up with world’s most high-tech industry requirements.
- Need to have good communication skills (both oral and written) with foreign customers.
- Must be willing to travel and work out of country as needed to support projects.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
13th March, 2018.
For any query please contact: 01798813734